EUROVIGIL CCTV I View HD200 2MP IR Dome
Cash on Delivery for some SKUs offered
We ship fast & safely.
Read about us on Yourstory
We offer return & replacement.
CCTV – I View HD200 2MP (IR Dome)
- Up to 2 megapixel (1920 × 1080) resolution
- Standard video compression with high compression ratio, ROI (region of interest) encoding
- Progressive scan CMOS, capture motion video without incised margin
- Support dual stream, and the sub-stream for mobile surveillance
- High-performance and long service life Infrared LED, Approx. 10 to 30 meters IR range
- IR cut filter with auto switch
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Ingress Protection level: IP67
- Impact Protection: IEC60068-2-75 test, Eh, 20J; EN50102, up to IK10
- Other functions: rotate mode, alarm, mirror, reset button, etc
- Support smart function: Intrusion detection and line crossing detection
- Support VCA, which is compatible with NVR for the second time of video searching and analysing
|-30 °C – 60 °C (-22 °F – 140 °F) Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
|IEC60068-2-75Eh, 20J; EN50102, up to IK10
|Φ111 × 82 (4.4” × 3.2”)
|500g (1.1 lb)
How Does The Dome Camera Work?
The dome camera is equipped with an infrared LED light, which makes it suitable to be used in low light conditions. Some of the high-end dome camera can see up to 100 feet in total darkness. The wired cctv dome camera send the video signals through the CAT5 or CAT6 cable, which you can access from anywhere on your mobile device over internet.
If you have installed a wireless dome security camera, you can save yourself from the trouble of messy wires running around the home and there is no need to drill any holes. It can transmit the video signals wirelessly through the WiFi network.
Applications of Dome Camera
One of the most versatile types of security camera, Dome camera owing its compact size and aesthetic design, it can be used in different places.
Today, almost all the residential buildings and office have elevators and from the security viewpoint it is paramount that you keep a tab on the elevators. The dome camera, with its focused viewing angles, you can get a clear picture
Often, the corridors are an overlooked area in terms of surveillance. The dome cameras, irrespective of the lighting conditions can provide a clear view of the surrounding. Also, the wide view angle can help cover the full area and capture the images of the people at the entry and exit.
It is important that you monitor the people entering and exiting the door. A strategically placed dome camera can not only deter the miscreants from entering the premise but in the event of any mishap, the recorded footage can help identify the wrongdoer.
Besides, the dome camera can also be used inside the home to keep a tab on the children, elderly and pets’ activities.
Why Is Eurovigil Best For You?
At Eurovigil we have the best range of dome camera in the market. Our models including the I View HD200 2MP is specially designed to be user-friendly. It is easy to install and everyone in the house, be it elderly or children can operate the camera with ease. Besides, our latest technology and robust built of the camera not only guarantees longevity but also assures full value for your money.